Are You Finally Ready to Meet Your Soulmate?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
I’m Kelly, Love and Life Coach for successful women looking to find their soulmate, but who are having some challenges along the way.
Check to see if this is you:
- In the past, you’ve attracted a great guy with lots of potential, but who just couldn’t commit or went running for the hills.
- You’ve dated men that just didn’t have that certain something that kept you interested, even though they were perfect on paper.
- You’ve dated men who talk one way and then acted another way.
- You’ve been ghosted or breadcrumbed by a guy at least once.
If this is you, and you’re still hopeful about finding love, then you’re amazing!
I know how frustrated you feel not having your soulmate in your life. Feeling like you’re never going to find your ONE, and that you’re going to be alone for the rest of your life.
I’m here to tell you that’s NOT true!
It’s never too late to meet the man of your dreams… your soulmate!
I believe that nothing will keep you and your soulmate apart, and choosing to work with me will definitely help speed up the process.
What you can expect to achieve when partnering with me:
- To feel great about yourself and remember how awesome you really are, right here and right now!
- To create a dating plan that helps you stay on track with meeting your beloved.
- To become aware of any limitations or blocks that may be why you aren’t with your “one” yet.
- To discover how you may be pushing people away and you don’t even realize it.
- To shift to a more positive and hopeful mindset about being single or divorced and preparing for your soulmate.
- To become a “Love Attraction Magnet” to begin attracting your soulmate to you now.
- To get incredibly clear about the type of relationship that you want with the man of your dreams.
You deserve to be loved, to be adored, and most of all, to be with your Soulmate.
Kelly does an incredible job making us focus on manifesting our soulmates. Her workshops are very interesting and informative.
Thank you for your message and for a wonderful workshop series! It was such a great experience and I’m looking forward to other workshops you may put together in the near future.
Kelly has an extraordinary gift as a coach. She listens with her heart and shares her keen intuition in an honest and insightful way. After each session with Kelly, I take with me gems of her wisdom, guidance, and the ability to shift my consciousness to a place of empowerment and peace.
I worked with Kelly for 3 one hour sessions. Kelly proved to be generous, compassionate and supportive. Kelly’s approach is to try to build her clients and enable them to make progress with a positive mind set. A style that requires the client to take action, while providing an optimistic outlook. I am grateful for Kelly’s advice and insight to help me attain personal breakthroughs.
Kelly Ann Garnett is the ultimate Love Coach! She is a joy to work with and a soulful coach with the skills to lovingly challenge others to move out of victim and reclaim their personal power. Each session you’ll be guided in magical ways to see things from a different perspective, consider life’s challenges as learning opportunities, and explore the beauty and magic of your unique and magnificent soul. If you’re looking to manifest your One, this is your ticket to ride!
When I began working with Kelly, I felt broken and alone. My marriage was in ruins and I felt powerless and exhausted. Simply finding the will to get out of bed took great effort and the thought of moving forward seemed a distant fantasy. But as we began our sessions together, something magical happened. Kelly has become more than a guide; she is a trusted friend. She is a go-to person when I need honesty, support, and guidance. I believe that Kelly has seen the deepest, darkest, and scariest parts of me and she continues to love all that I am without hesitation.
Thank you for educating, inspiring, and motivating us all through your lesson about self-love and self-nurturing. We are fortunate to have someone of your professional expertise volunteer time and support. The session yesterday highlighted the importance of becoming our own advocate and being compassionate with ourselves so as to accept ourselves unconditionally. This is easier said than done, but the inclusion of the setting objectives and creating an action plan for the next 4 weeks were great steps towards holding the women accountable for their journey to self-love.